When you are wandering around and suddenly you feel a pain in your head. We suddenly look for a nearest pharmacy to buy a paracetamol by typing it on our phone.
We really do underestimate the convenience and power of being able to find businesses nearby with a few swipes of a smartphone screen. And it’s all possible thanks to Google My Business.If you want to get your business in front of local customers who are on the lookout for your services, getting a Google My Business page is a highly valuable tool. These 10 steps can ensure that your Google My Business page ranks higher than all the rest:
1. Set up our Google My Business profile
2. Double check for duplicate listings
3. Populate your relevant categories
4. Make sure your NAP info is consistently correct (and in text form)
5. Get your name out there: check for missed citation opportunities
6. Garner great customer reviews
7. Get your content up to scratch
8. High-quality, relevant links are SEO gold
9. Social media is a driver of success
10. Make sure your website is mobile-first
Want to consider local SEO services? Contact us today 02 9191 7388 to request a free SEO quote.