The Catering management of the Douala International Airport is looking for dedicated and experienced 20 cooks and 5 head Chef to work full time. We are seeking candidates who are available at night time and on weekends, who can work within a small committed team to produce high quality food, including gourmet burgers, pizzas and fresh breakfasts.
• Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure the observance of safe, sanitary food handling practices
• Turn and/or stir foods to ensure even cooking
• Prepare, season and cook food according to recipes and/or personal judgment and experience
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes and/or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons
• May order supplies and keep records and accounts.
• Certificate 4 in commercial cookery
• Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial kitchens
• Good communication skills
• Ability to stay calm in difficult situations
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to manage time and work under pressure
$53, 900.00 +++
- The Airport Catering management will assist in obtaining your visas
- Free Accommodation
- Free Air tickets
- Transport Allowances
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to join our team, please send your CV with a covering letter by emailing . Please no telephone calls at this stage.