Our growing company is looking for the ideal candidate who is ready to grow with us.
We are advertising 2 full-time roles:
1) Administration Assistant - no previous experience required, training will be provided
2) Assistant Manager - previous experience required
Both roles will require the ideal candidates to be flexible, extremely well-presented and may require international travel for months at a time.
Administrative Assistant duties will include:
- General office administrative support
- Filing: both manual and digital
- Reporting to the Assistant Manager
- Printing and scanning
- Ordering stationery
- Tracking of orders and liaising with couriers
Assistant Manager duties will include:
- Managing a busy, new office
- Overseeing recruitment and liaising with job agencies
- Reporting to the office Manager
- Prioritising and managing work load
- Organising office and client events
- Delegating tasks to and managing the Administration Assistant
- Dealing with suppliers, accountants and other stakeholders
Our ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong phone manner
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- The ability to work autonomously and accurately
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Be warm and friendly, with an eagerness to help and 'get the job done'
- Be very well presented
- Punctual and professional
- Ability to 'think out of the box' and to use initiative to make this role their own
Both roles will commence in March 2015.
If this role interests you, please apply immediately. Send your RESUME, a COVER LETTER and a PHOTO of yourself to the given email address.
Please state which job you are applying for (Assistant Manager or Administration Assistant).
If successful, you will be contacted for an interview in Sydney CBD area.