Holiday Resorts - WorldMark South Pacific Timeshare
- Resort name: Worldmark South Pacific Club by Wyndham
- This is fully owned membership! No mortgage.
- Purchase date: 13 July 2001
- Every year we accumulate 9, 000 points and we have two or three weeks to enjoy in the resorts, depending on time of the year, number of bedrooms etc.
- We have accumulated 18, 000 points! That is about 2 weeks holiday accommodation.
- Number of bed/bath varies: can be from a studio to 3 or more bedrooms
- There are currently 29 resorts through Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Fiji, Vietnam, Tasmania ... that can be booked!
Visit: http://new.wyndhamvrap.com/home/resort/ to see all the resorts available
p.s. Annual Levies ($656.71) help cover resort operation expenses, custodian fees and the Club’s actual and expected liabilities.
Levies are directly linked to the number of Vacation Credits you own and are generally payable on 1 January
each year (although an Owner may elect to pay the annual levy quarterly, monthly or half-yearly in advance).
Owners are invoiced directly for all annual levies payable.
Price is negotiable and we will consider all reasonable offers!