Responsible for the leadership, project management and execution of the Jack-up Tender Barge drilling rig installation project in accordance with Company EHSMS, quality, cost, contractual, schedule and regulatory requirements as provided for under the Contract.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline (ideally Mechanical, Structural or Marine)
• Eligibility for membership of Institute of Engineers or equivalent
• Most likely a discipline engineer who has moved into project management and leadership roles.
• Post-graduate qualifications in relevant field.
• Minimum 20 years experience in the shipbuilding, jack-up, tender barge, jacket and platform, drill ship fabrication and construction industry.
• 5-10 years proven experience in delivering major Jack-up Tender Barge or similar projects through EPC phase to commissioning and handover.
• Demonstrated leadership experience in managing large teams of multi-disciplinary professionals